Saturday, April 28, 2007

My first blog!

OK, this is my first blog! This blog is to be primarily a showcase for my crocheting and patterns but I will add some personal stuff at times so will do something of an introduction here. I am a SAHM with 3 kids, Noelle 5, Jacob 3, and Elisa 4 1/2 months at this time (born Dec. 13, 2006). My husband has a degree in pastoral studies but is not yet a pastor! We are working on that! Right now we are considering moving to Surprise, AZ and becoming part of a church there with the goal of starting a satellite church for them. I will keep you posted on that. I am working towards having my own business designing crochet patterns and I especially love thread crochet. I will be focusing primarily on baby clothing. So, even though there's not much here now keep coming back!

Liz

5 comments:

Star said...

Liz, is there any way I can purchase the pattern of your "purple swing top"? It is so beautiful and you are so talented.

Star said...

If I can purchase the dress pattern please let me know. You can reach me at rainbowstardriver@gmail.com

Admin said...

hesabına takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz. ++1

Admin said...

Güvenilir instagram takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz ++2

Admin said...

Güvenilir tiktok takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz. ++3