Thursday, May 3, 2007

Two crochet baby dresses and other WIP

Here's the two baby dresses!!! Yeah!!!! It really didn't take as long as I thought it would once I got the top part figured out. The second one went really fast! These are for 2 babies to wear to my BIL's wedding. Although the smaller baby might not even be there. Oh well, at least she will have a nice dress! The colors are the wedding colors but the orange shows up brighter than it is and the aqua not as bright.
This is the beginning of what I'm going to call my "Red Hot Potholder." It's a gift for a wedding. I hope to make some jar lid covers too, if I have time. I'm using some yarn I frogged from a knit sweater.



Here is a close up of dress I've worked on a little but I'm thinking about frogging it and using larger hook, it's kind of stiff. I love the colors but I don't have a lot of thread. This is vintage thread that I got from my Mamaw!

9 comments:

Karen G. said...

I like the Mary Janes, and I'd like to make a pair as slippers for my 3yo. Any ideas on how to alter the pattern? Also, is the pattern much different for left and right? I'm a very experienced crocheter in this sense--I'm a very experienced pattern-follower. It's not so easy for me to alter things.

Whitney said...

Love the dresses! Any chance you could share the pattern? I know it seems pretty basic but I'm one of those that needs to follow exact instructions. Winging it just doesn't work for me. :-) THANKS!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warner Family said...

I love the mary janes do you have a pattern for 6-12 months. I would love to make them for my eight month old baby girl. I just need a pattern that is exact.

Lizme said...

Would you send me the pattern for the dresses? Thank you so much!
lizmeboss@yahoo.com

Admin said...

hesabına takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz. ++4

Admin said...

hesabına takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz. ++5

Admin said...

hesabına takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz.
++6

Admin said...

hesabına takipçi satın al. Hemen buradan sınırsız takipçi satın alabilirsiniz.
++7